Friday, May 3, 2013

Fun

In my last post I told you I was a lucky girl, not the traditional I won the lottery and never have to work another day in my life kind of luck, but the kind where if you have to work at least I get to work at a place I love.  I work at Scrapdoodles, my local scrapbook store.  Today I am a lucky girl because I will get to share my love of scrapbooking and stitching to some  new peeps!  I will be teaching a layout class called, Stitching Some Rays.
I would love to show you some cool photos I took that give a few peeks of it.  But currently am experiencing some technical difficulties.  So please check back.  The dates for the class are Wednesday May 22 and Saturday June 1.  If you are local, come by Scrapdoodles and check it out.  I do have the layout on display!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment